Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook

It's all taking shape folks!

On here I mean. Each day there are more comments and slowly more fans are becoming involved. Looking at the other side of the mountain they should be somewhat concerned, it's been a match day and they're very quiet.

This is the place to be, freedom of speech, even Hylton's been mentioned - what you say - another yellow card today? Ooooopppppppssssss.........................................

Keep it up fellows, we'll grow and grow. (But beware the evil one).

Comments

I agree, this site has the potential to be good again, it's good that usage is on the up. Would be nice if the constant sniping at other sites could come to an end though, that 'another ban' thread is extremely off putting to anyone coming on here for the first time.

Cheers.
    Good point about the Another ban thread, OHane. It's only really of interest to 262 users, past and present. I say interest...
  • O'hane...consider 'another ban ' dead.
    No more input from me or jet
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 0
    We do. We will continue. O'Hane is now getting a graphic demo of what lurks in 262. Keep it up Mel, this will boost our membership drive no end.
    Blokes like you and Flattie eloquently demonstrate why LTD is better
    To be honest I'm fed up with it, my membership since 2011 is now over as far as I'm concerned. A decent admin would have deleted all of this shit!
  • I agree OHane . Stick with us and look at the football posts.
    I'll leave the winners to talk to themselves. We are a good bunch and once it settles we'll have a laugh. Stick with it. No true LTF member wants this.
  • All of you...pack it in ! Let's talk about footie...not each other, and not about another football site !
    I will delete any remarks that go against what I have just said !
    Well said Sussex.
  • You wont be...but deletion is an imminent risk
  • My apologies Ickle
  • Tony do you have the ability to delete threads?
    Shame to lose OHane, especially after his concerns appear to have been dealt with so swiftly.

That said, I notice he hasn't posted here for 3 years and then he reappears makes two negative comments and goes again. Make of that what you will.
  • Sometimes to heal a wound it's best not to keep touching it
  • Flat why persist, just leave it alone eh. Thanks mate.
  • Any posts on here, that are designed to bring up any old sores from 262, will be deleted ! Anyone who wants to talk about, and share their thoughts and opinions on footie will be welcomed. I do not intend to spend all day monitoring this site...but I will check every thread on most days.
  • I will happily leave it alone Sussex as long as there is no 262 bashing.
    What's 262?
    Let's talk about Melbourne's comment on the Hylton yellow.
    It looks like it's a trait we have to expect and accept. Oxford couldn't curb it, we probably won't
    " I will happily leave it alone Sussex as long as there is no 262 bashing."

" All of you...pack it in ! Let's talk about footie...not each other, and not about another football site !
    I will delete any remarks that go against what I have just said ! "

This is taking place Flathatter...You are welcome to stay or leave...I post on and support both sites !

• Nice one Sussex.
  • A personal ambition here is to see a site that is lively, even with clashes. Often differences produce wit and humour. I hope I'm not alone in hoping that it's as combative as 606 used to be.
    What I don't want is the relationship between this and any other site to become symbiotic.
  • Or even Shambolic ?
  • I can do shambolic Westie .:-) I've spent all my life trying to keep the bar set real low.
  • I have this horrible image of you trying doing the calypso... eeekkkk
  • Yeah right...dear God. That would draw the crowds.

I'd bend over backwards to be a calypso dancer.
    Soz Stevo, have been away for some time working.
  • Overseas?